Thursday, September 13, 2007

Why are many things white or off white...also a tip on chalks

  • If you get white or off white twill or ribbons you can color them with an ink pad, chalks, markers and my favorite GLIMMER MIST! Then your ribbons are the colors you want.
  • This is the same for the silk and paper flowers. You can even used the colored flowers and add chalk to them.
  • I like white eyelets and brads also as if you carry a set of Sharpie or galaxy markers in your crop bag you just have to color in the brad or eyelet to match your layout.

IF YOU USE CHALKS: Use Carolyn's Fixative Spray over them. I have tried all the brands out there and this one is the best. It sets the chalk and brightens the color too. It is ACID FREE unlike hair sprays. I cringe when I see people using hair spray on their layouts. If you go to all the work of a masterpiece of a scrapbook page, make it last for generations to come. It is a huge can and it will last you a loooooong time.

No comments: