Monday, January 14, 2008

ONE MORE PUPPY LEFT FOR SALE click on photo to enlarge

Jason just emailed me new photos of the last puppy. It turned out to be one of the cutest of all the pups!!! (besides Diva) hee hee This is the one I told you he nicknames "Fabby" short for Fabio as it had the longest hair. It also is the smaller one. I cannot believe how CUTE he is!!!! The dad weighed 3lb and mom was 5 so these puppies stay very small. Since it is the last one it is down to only $400.00. Jasons new pet store will open in February in Sioux City. Liz and I are making a road trip to check it out and go visit our pups mom and dad. I need to find a home for Fabby before we go visit his store as you know me I will bring Fabby home too. :)

That bottom photo looks like he is smiling. :)









No comments: