Monday, May 5, 2008

PUPPIES FINALLY GOT THE HANG OF LEASHES

I have tried and tried with Diva to get her to go for a walk on a leash. Every time I put the collar and leash on her she lays on the grouns with all 4 legs straight out and puts her head down on the ground and will not move. It is so funny.

I could not wait to spend the evening with the twins as they had went to grandpa and grandma;s house for our National Scrapbook Weekend and I was sure missing them. Tonight I took the twins and Diva and Daisy to the Three Dog Bakery at Village Point in Omaha and they fitted them for a mesh harness as someone had suggested these to me as I was having a heck of a time with the collar and leashes. They are very lightweight and the Diva and Daisy loved them. They got treats while they were there and hair bows. They were soo cute. The store got in a dog bed that is a huge cupcake. It was $100.00 though so that is not happening. :) I thought about asking it for birthday as my birthday is in July but I already have the new Heidi Swapp rolling scrapbook tote on my list and really want it. It is so cute!

We got home and I walked down to the park with the twins and the dog. This weather is so wonderful and it felt good to come home as the windows are all open. I am thrilled it is finally waming up. My bleeding heart plants bloomed today and they are so pretty.





No comments: