Tuesday, November 10, 2009

WORKING ON MY CROP ROOM......

I took today off as I had an ultra sound this morning and was full of energy today so I thought I better take advantage of it. I am making a new craft room in my lower level. I worked all day on my craft room and made a good dent in it. Still a looooooong way to go.
Stay tuned for more photo's.
I still have ALL this left to do. My sewing desk is clean so it is a start! I love the Making Memories cabinet to fit all my paints. The other white cabinet was a Goodwill find and works great for ribbons.
I collect pull toys as they always make me smile!

Got all my idea books and magazines organized in these awesome baskets from Pier One. Both cabinets are from the Chick Market as well as the cute little suitcase. Photo boxes from Precious Treasures :) I plan on painting both cabinets the same color "if" I keep it there. I am still putting stuff away from the move so things will keep changing.



Love the poster of Liz. This is a rolling cart and I put all my bigger tools underneath as well as my cutting system. The TV tray has to go, just need to find something better for an embossing station. ( I LOVE to heat emboss) Hopefully will be adding a Cricut! I am saving up for the new pink one. Stay tuned.......

No comments: