Tuesday, February 9, 2010

QUILTING IS JUST AS ADDICTIVE AS SCRAPBOOKING

I took a quilt class last night at Create and all that I can say is "UH OH!" Quilting is just as addictive as scrapbooking. I went as many of our customers are starting to sew on Diva nights as we welcome any craft you want to work on. I put together all the blocks to make a crib quilt and next class we sew them together already. It goes very fast and there are as many different fabrics as there are scrapbook paper. hmmmm... now which room in the house can I take over for quilting??? LOL

I went to the quilt store in Fremont today called Country Traditions and they are offering a 5-week intense beginners class. It is from 6-9:30 on Thursdays and starts March 11th. The 5-week session is only $59.99. I am going to take the class also as I want to get the basics down as my next project is a king quilt for my bed. So come join me. Country Traditions number is 402-721-7752 or go to countrytraditionsonline.com to sign up.

No comments: