Wednesday, April 1, 2015

TOTALLY TIFFANY SCRAPRACKS ARE AT PRECIOUS TREASURES SCRAPBOOK STORE scrap rack sale

We now carry the full line of Totally Tiffany Scrapracks,    I am hooked.  I have put my whole crop room at home into one and can for once find things   It saves me money as I know what I have and where to find it.     We can teach you how to organize!   We carry the whole system, pages, dividers, spinders, extension units and the create and carry binders too!

                 No one beats our prices and we do ship.



                                 email precioustreasuresne@yahoo.com
                                 text 402-677-3787
                                 Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Precious-Treasures-Scrapbook-Stores-Omaha-Nebraska-Area-PTDIVAS/171993982120







No comments: