Wednesday, March 25, 2009

LIZ IS GETTING READY FOR PROM

I am finally feeling better and thought I better get my butt in gear with work and the blog. Thank you all for your patience during one of he most difficult times in my life. I am getting back into the swing of things and working hard on National Scrapbook Day which will be a BLAST! Don't miss out! We will be having a huge Diva Party! If you did not get your forms, email ptdiva@ptdiva.com and put forms in the subject and they will email them to you. Better yet register on www.ptdiva.com as once you reply to the registration email you will get, you can take 20% off your regular price purchases at the store. (normal exclusions apply, see store for details)

Liz got her prom dress. She found it online for over $300 and we found the same one on ebay for $200. (nuts huh?) She has been dieting with me and she lost a little too much as it was a little big. I told her just not to diet any more before prom. LOL (funny she could not stop texting her boyfriend long enough for a photo) Young love..... If you were at the Make a Wish crop when Liz went to homecoming and Karen had nail polish in her purse and painted her nails, someone swapped shoes with her as she game in argyle print flats etc. It was the funniest thing!!! That was before the boyfriend and she will have it all together I am sure for this dance. Stay tuned for prom photo's.

No comments: