Thursday, July 21, 2011

CHA summer 2011

I am so hooked on duct tape. Check classes in the fall as I will definately be teaching some after I have practiced more with it. These are a few of the things I created while bored in my hotel room in Chicago. LOL


IPAD Holder
Wristlets (I did not like the camoflauge and was trying to cover it up Did not like how it turned out but did like the bow idea.


The one below I used the duct tape paint markers on.



Flower is just layers of duct tape.






Cricut boxes cartridge


These dresses really inspired me to make one for the store.


ribbon and button dress




Painted canvas


Book pages



Loved the perfect medium. Come by the store and let me show you how it is done. GEORGEOUS results!!






Banners are so HOT!!!






All done with the Cricut flower cartridge

This was a mirror and I caught a photo of Ruth looking into it.


Cricut cupcake boxes





All of the above photos are new Cricut Cartridges coming out. There is a layered flowers one, birthday boy and girl, and the cutest one that is different boxes. I loved all the cupcake holders. :)



More banners


CANDI was my pick of the show.

They look just like brads but so easy to put on and less bulk to your page.



Candi




Candi



Easy way to jazz up a plain frame, create your own art! :)

Recycle old frames with a coat of spray paint and start creating.


No comments: