Saturday, September 10, 2011

FLEA MARKET

I took a half day off and went to the flea market in Venice. I love going and so do my children We even took the dog. :) I will share more finds with you as I get them unpacked.



I loved this huge megaphone. When we have birthday parties at the store we all dress up in hats and boas and walk around downtown and sing happy birthday This megaphone will be awesome for the leader of the group. It was very ugly but with a coat of spray paint and some vinyl dots it has been diva-fied.






I found this thermos and it just reminded me of fall weather. I used a cropadile through the thermos lid and tied them to the thermos with lace and added flowers.
The twins ove kettle corn and they try it everywhere we go that sells it. They say the guy at the flea market has the best.












No comments: