Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CHA CHICAGO PICTURES

Some of my favorite things at the show were:

  • Imagine, a machine by Provo Craft to make your own paper and it cuts. You can use your gypsy with it.
  • Crafty Secrets new double sided Creative Sceraps.
  • New hanheld portable scanner
  • Teresa Collins Stamp Maker
  • Melissa Francis cookbooks
  • Graphic 45 Halloween paper is awesome
  • Crafty Secrets new stamps sets
  • Queen and Comapany jewels
  • Lots of new paper lines for Paper House.
  • OH!!!! Tim Holtz has a die cut machine like the Big Shot and it is shaped like a suitcase. LOVE IT!!!!
  • Glass Paints, I am so doing a class with them.
  • I got Tombow Marker training and certification to certify others.














Thursday is the last day of the show. Help me get space for ALL the new coming in and I will thank you by giving you 70-90% off as out whole work room is jam packed full of items that must go.















=


























1 comment:

Lillian Child said...

These photos are GREAT - looks like CHA was A-MAZ-ING! I wanted to ask if you carry or if you are going to carry the Making Memories Vintage Groove jewelry makings? Or if not, can you place an order? Let me know ... no hurry. Thanks!!!