Saturday, October 9, 2010

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND BUSINESS AT CKC

Amy Dahls Tahoe
My Pilot


The make and take at our booth was a lot of fun.

I LOVE seeing mothers and daughters together



Cricut Dan


Thank you to EVERYONE who came to see us at CKC. We had so much fun at the show and teaching classes. My favorite class that there was a set of identical twins in. They were such sweethearts! Amy sold lots of albums and my Diva Spritz, stamp cleaner were a hit and the magnetic jewelry was a HUGE hit.

I had never been to CKC before and it was so much fun and I have a lot I am bringing back for the store so stop in and check it all out. I had been searching for the mosaic paper and they were there and I bought a bunch for the store. I also got lots of new brads, stickers, glitter papers. Paper Loft Heritage papers and lots more.


We got the vehicles all loaded and headed for MEXICAN food! Afterwards I found a couple cute stores. Charming Charlies is Amazing! A true Diva Paradse.



This was in a Vintage shop I fell in love with and stopping again tomorrow as I have to take Amy and Jaque there.


These blingy shoes are at Charming Charlies and also will be in my closet. :) Can you say BLING!!!



Vintage Shop


Charming Charlies

Vintage Shop, loved the hardware pumpkins

After the show for Jacque




After the show for Amy Dahl


After the show for me.



The service at this place was so good and the food was delicious




The shop was a mix of old and new.


1 comment:

Anita said...

Oh my goodness...this looks like so much fun! I am lovin' that blue table from the vintage shop. Beyond fabulous! :)