Saturday, January 24, 2009

CHA UPDATE

Well we made it to sunny California. Well I take that back...we made it to rainy California. We had a free day yesterday so we went to the Disney. We are so tired today but we had fun. Our first class this morning was with the one and only Tim Holtz. He never ceases to amaze me. New products he demonstrated were a refillable double ended marker for alcohol inks and there will be 24 NEW alcohol ink colors too! We have classes until 8:30 tonight so check face book and I will put photos on there throughout the day. Miss you all. Stop by the store while we are gone and help us make room for all the new stuff coming back.

CURRENT PHOTOS: add Amy Stewart to your facebook friend list as I am taking photos throughout the day and my phone will automatically upload them to face book. We just finished an awesome acrylic album.



Tim Holtz class




Amy, Shelly and Veronica ...we looked like three big birds running around. LOL

No comments: