Friday, April 17, 2009

EASTER PICTURES

I did not take many pictures at all (so not like me). I ended up doing easter dinner as my mom broke her right arm and using moms recipes, it all came out great!


Since we are in a condo now, we do not have a big yard but there is a hill on the side of our place and the twins have been "grass boarding" and having a blast. Where they came up with idea, I have no clue!




This is our neighbors Ed and Fran's house in Elkhorn that burned on Easter. It was so sad. They got out ok but it is a complete loss inside. :(




We LOVE to play the game called "Things".
It is a Target exclusive game and such a blast. You will laugh till it hurts.




My sister. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Our dog Daisy loved to nap with her.





The Kids Easter Baskets. Ready for their sugar high.

No comments: