Thursday, August 20, 2009

PLANNING A WEDDING IN A WEEK

I have been bad about posting for the last few days as I am planning a wedding for the 29th of August for my son. Yes Paul and Kaela are getting married next Saturday. Kaela needed a place to live and wanted to move in with me and I do not approve of the kids "living together" under my roof so they are going to have a small ceremony next Saturday and still plan the big wedding next October 10, 2010 as planned. I told them they could live with me if they finished their degrees and no babies. :)


We are going to postpone the grand opening and scrap pink as I need to get my family settled right now and I am moving on top of everything else. We will have the grand opening the end of October and Scrap Pink I am going to check with Camp Calvin Crest to see what dates are open as the retreat center is not going to get finished in time for this years scrap pink.

No comments: