Monday, December 7, 2009

FROM MY KITCHEN

Happy Holidays! It's Veronica, again.

If you have been shopping for Cricut stuff recently, you've probably noticed there are quite a few new cartridges out there. Some are limited edition and have fewer images, others are available only through certain stores.I love to explore new cartridges and play with them, but I am picky about which ones I will buy. I picked up Everyday Paper Dolls and From My Kitchen on the day after Thanksgiving. I am not sure why I like From My Kitchen. I just do. But last night, I decided to design some sample pages and used the kitchen cart. The picture on the left is what I came up with. The title and the gingerbread men are both from the cartridge. And I added stickles to the gingerbread men for some "bling."
Also, if you have the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge for the Cricut, did you know that you can make your own Christmas gift tags and personalize them, too, using the End Cap feature. I made the one below for my son. I can show you how to do that, and much more, during my Advanced Cricut class -- the next one is Thurs., Dec. 17. See the calendar at www.ptdiva.com, then call the store to register.

No comments: