Saturday, December 19, 2009

GREAT TO SEE YOU ALL

I get goose bumps when I see you all at the Westside Church Pageant. I even had one of our customers Deb, that I just love sit right next to me Wednesday when I finally got to watch the show. I am thrilled you all have some out and hope you have enjoyed it. Tickets sold out for the two weeks of showings within 2 days so you all were on the ball. Good for you. If you did not get a ticket email mrsamysytewart@cox.net and let me know as a few have been returned to the church. We have shows at 3:00 and 7:00 today and tomorrow and that is the last of them. Then time to get ready for Christmas. There are DVD's of the pageant also for sale.

Also thank you all for supporting my new venture of the Chick Market. I just love Cheryl and she is awesome to work with. It was always one of my favorite stores with everything from antiques, to clothes, to premade scrapbook items, to jewelry, home decor and more They also sell the wine-a-ritta mixes there too! Located on 180th and Pacific. It is in the same strip mall as Pizza Hut.

No comments: