Tuesday, December 22, 2009

LINDSAY AND LIZ ARE BACK

Lindsay and Liz are both on Christmas break so stop by the store and say hello to them. Since I have sooooo.. much help at the store over break I will be working at the Chick Market so stop by and see me too. :) I am heading there right now and hope to shop for some stocking stuffers while I am there today as time is running out.

Last minute shoppers: (at Precious Treasures Fremont store only)
Precious Treasures Gift Cards:
Buy $25 get $5 free
Buy $50 get $15 free
Buy $100 get $20.00 free
The free bonus cards good after January 1, 2010.
Also all the merchandise in the store is buy one item get one item of equal or lesser value 50% off. You can mix and match and it is on your whole purchase. No exclusions!!!!!
These sales go until December 30th, 2009.

No comments: