Friday, March 19, 2010

TODAYS PROJECTS

Needless to say with today's wonderful weather we were so slow today. I worked on my quilting homework but was having a very ADD day and had to create. So I made these three plate stands. After that I thought I would buzz over to the Junktion indoor flea market which is a block from our store (dangerous for me) But to my disappointment they closed early due to the weather. What to do, what to do..... So I went to the Dime Store Days antique store and found a lot of goodies. A huge pile of old 78 records, a cute cabinet which I will show you tomorrow and I found some old wooden blocks and spelled "flowers and Spring". I glued them together and there is even a cute bee block on one. They will be at the Chick Market on Sunday and I work noon to 4 so stop by. It is on 180 center in Omaha.


No comments: