Monday, May 10, 2010

NEW DIVA DOOR DINGERS

Here are some new Diva Door Dingers I have created. They will be available at the Harbor Farm Chick Market on 180th and Pacific Wednesday so stop by at 10am to get yours. I am working on them at the Fremont store so stop by there also and see which ones are coming and get first dibs. After I get through Liz's graduation I will take your special orders as I know many of you have asked. You can place them now for deliver June 1st. We will be able to customize them also for bedrooms with for example "Amy's Crop Room" etc.































This one is a favorite! I have made a a bunch of these and out of vintage black buttons now so grab them while you can. I am on the hunt for buttons if you

have any jars of them sitting around. :)



No comments: