Sunday, January 27, 2008

MOVIES AND LAUNDRY

Today Liz and Trev worked. My 16 and 18 year old kids rooms were FULL of dirty clothes and it was driving me crazy. They both have jobs and my oldest works and goes to high school and also college so he is not ever home. We loaded it all up and hit the laundry mat. They ended up doing 26 loads between the two of them! It is a wonder they had clothes to wear. I did about 5 loads also.

After we got it all done Trev, Paul, Ruth, Zacheus and I went to go see the movie "The Bucket List". It was a great movie. Liz has a bible study on Sunday nights so she did not get to go. I took Diva and Daisy with us to the movies and they slept through most of it. Then we came home and Diva and Daisy got baths. Now they are on our bed wrestling. They are so cute!



No comments: