Friday, January 4, 2008

TIP: Simplify packing for a crop with these tips

I like to simplify when I go crop at a camp, hotel or somewhere that does not carry supplies. Here are a few tips.

Eyelets and Brads: Notice in the photo of the tool turn about below, I have lots of sharpie pens? I buy white eyelets and brad and color them to the color I need with a sharpie pen. It saves me from having to carry around tons of colors of eyelets. I add color to Jolee's and lots of other embellishments to make them match the colors of my page.

White flowers: Buy white flower and ink, paint or chalk them. Then you get a perfect match to your page.

CLEAR BUTTONS! I love them!!! Just cut a circle out of your paper and put behind the button. You then have custom buttons! I love them for photo corners, the middle of flowers and so much more. We carry clear buttons in all sizes.

No comments: