Wednesday, January 9, 2008

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

My new years resolution was to get to work an hour earlier at least three times a week and get a two page spread done. I am far behind on my scrapbooking and trying to catch up.


Set time aside to get your scrapbooking done. Friday night crops were what got me through my week when my kids were little. I looked forward to Friday and my husband looked forward to Saturday as he would let me sleep in as sometimes I would crop until morning. But he always loved me going as that "mom time with other moms" made me a better mother and wife.

Digital pictures: Do you take digital photos and never print them? Try online photo printers like target, wal-mart or my favorite is walgreens as you can edit your pictures very easy. I just go through and edit and upload them and pick them up when I get to the store. We also do photo printing via memory cards, uploading to ptdiva@ptdiva.com or CD's at the store. We can also print out your digital scrapbook pages up to 13*19 inches.

No comments: