Friday, February 13, 2009

ANY INTEREST IN KIDS SCRAPBOOKING CLUB?

Hi everyone, Veronica here! When Amy and I were in California for CHA, one of the big movements in scrapbooking is getting more kids into the hobby and offering scrapbooking classes and clubs for kids.

I love teaching kids how to do crafts, including scrapbooking and until recently I spent my Saturday mornings doing kids' crafts at a major chain craft store. But they aren't doing that anymore, so I wanted to know if anyone would be interested if I started a kids' monthly scrapbooking club at Precious Treasures.

I don't have all the details worked out in my mind or with Amy yet, but I figured that it would be targeted at kids ages 8 and above. We'd meet once a month on a Saturday morning and work on their scrapbooks while mom or dad shopped Amy's store or the rest of Nebraska Crossing Mall. But first, I need to know if there is any interest in something like this.

If you would be interested in having your child join something like this, please email me at Veronica@ptdiva.com. ~ Veronica

No comments: