Friday, February 27, 2009

Baby Card for My Sister


Hi, Veronica here! I just wanted to show off my recent little project. Now, I am not normally a card maker. But my sister is having her first child in July, so one day while I was playing with the Cricut machine -- I decided to make a handmade card for her. I used the baby head off the Doodlecharms cartridge and cut it out of think chipboard and then cut another head out of regular paper.

It came out so cute! But as I suspected, my sister (who has a masters in math and is an aerospace engineer, but has no creative bone in her body) didn't even say anything about the card until I asked her about it. Oh well! I had fun doing it and now showing it off to you! ~ Veronica Rosman

1 comment:

Precious Treasures said...

LOVE THE CARD!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!