Friday, February 6, 2009

CRICUT VINYL CLASS by Veronica

Hi, Veronica here! When I was at CHA, I saw some amazing things that you can do with the Cricut machine and wall vinyl. So, yesterday, I borrowed a piece of Amy's wall and put up a cute Mickey Mouse with vinyl and cardstock. You can do this with most Cricut images, so your possiblities are nearly endless. I keep visioning Cinderella and the princesses for girls and dinosaurs for boys.
If you'd like to learn how to do this, I am teaching a vinyl class twice this month at Amy's store. The class costs $20, and you'll get a roll of Cricut vinyl (2 sheets of 12x24) and I will show you how to cut just about anything you'd like. Then we will cut the paper and adhere it to the vinyl so you can take it home and put it on the wall. We can do words as well.
The wall images are better when cut in big sizes, so they need to be cut on the Cricut Expressions. If you don't have one, you can still take the class -- The store has an Expressions machine in the crop room we can use. Bring your own cartridges, or you can select from the ones that the store has available for checkout.
Check the calendar at ptdiva.com for dates and times. Any questions, please email me at veronica@ptdiva.com







No comments: