Thursday, February 4, 2010

$225.00 SHOP HOP WINNER ANNOUNCED

We had a huge respinse to the shop hop downtown bingo as there are so many awesome stores downtown now. We are excited to announce that Cathy Roberts, one of our customers won the $225.00 grand prize!!!! Here is her facebook posting she posted today. Congratulations Cathy!!!

Cathy Hennessy Roberts Amy - did you hear I won the Fremont Bingo Grand prize!!! I am so excited. Told my sis she has to come to Fremont with me again to help me spend them. Don't think I will have a hard time spending them at PT!! I got a call today from Jill at the Corner Nook today. I will try to pick them up on Monday after I go for a ha...lf day of work. My first day back. Hope the snow stays away.See More
15 minutes ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

No comments: