Tuesday, February 9, 2010

LUTHERAN FAMILY SERVICES

I volunteered again yesterday at Lutheran Family Services for the moms there to scrapbook. They need donations of:

  • baby papers and embellishments
  • albums
  • adhesives
  • cardstock/mat stacks

You all have been awesome supporters of the moms there and I cannot thank you enough. The moms there are thrilled to get to scrapbook. I would take photo's but I am not allowed due to privacy issues. If you would like to volunteer it is the 2nd monday of each month and there is a morning and an evening session. email amy@ptdiva.com if you have donations or would like to volunteer.

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

I dont know how you find the time... I just cant right now. I'm so so glad you are able to do this.. it's such a worthy cause. Do you see my friend Liz when your there?