Thursday, July 12, 2007

Just getting home as we had a Bunco group in the Diva room tonight and it was a lot of fun.


Today we got in the Birthday boy and girl line from Doodlebug Designs. Received the 12x12 paper that feels like a basketball or football. Awesome as we only could get it in 8.5x11 before. Tonight when I got home there was a huge box from Daisy D's on the porch. Stay tuned to find out what is inside when I open it up tomorrow.

The frig has been moved to the Diva room. Thank goodness as we really needed it for the group tonight. All the new hats have been disinfected, hung and all got tried on tonight! They are AWESOME!!!

2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

I LOVE DAISY D!!!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Hey Amy , I tagged you , on my blog today! You can read about it there, if you want to play along.
Vicki