Monday, July 16, 2007

Well today was my day off, well at least from the store. Did a ton of laundry and spent some quality time with the kids in the pool. I was not able to stay away from scrapbooking though. I found out the company GinX is going out of business. I am not a fan of rub ons but this companies are like no other. They stay together and VERY easy to put on. When I was told today they were closing I called and ordered all their rub ons in every color. You will have to check them out for yourself.

Only 2 more days until we are off to convention. Liz, Trev and I are booked solid with classes. I had to make a spreadsheet so we will know where everyone is. Remember to pray for my son Paul and Linda working the store while we are gone. Of all weekends, it is Gretna Days this weekend so it should be extra busy also.

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh MAN,...that photo is TOO CUTE!!

See you in Chicago!