Sunday, July 8, 2007

Today was one of our busiest days yet. My daughter Liz usually works on Saturdays with me and she has been at church camp so I was on my own. I sure have missed her!

My friends Vicki Chrisman and Jan Jenkins came to check out the store today. Vicki designs for many different companies and has been published in numerous magazines. Here I knew her when she was just a "Busy Bee' and now look at her! I feel like I should be asking her for her autograph now! We had so much fun today as we tested out the Diva Room and tried on hats, boas, and glasses and took tons of photo's. Customers are going to love it!

I brought in more inventory today. We got all the super hero Jolee's, muppet Jolee's, over 300 more of the custom laser cuts. They have been so popular. We got in all the Jolee's in the varsity collection. I ordered both the green and also the red collections.

Well it is about 12:30 am and as all who know me I am in menopause and am up all night! Thank goodness for the internet.

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

OH Amy.. it was FUN! Jan and I are SOOOO Excited about your store!
I cant even tell you how impressed we were with how you have things done up so cool and all the fun ideas you have! The amount of inventory you have in insane! LOVE IT!
We are so excited about teaching at "Precious Treasures"!!