Tuesday, September 8, 2009

CHEERS EVERYONE!





























Amber here..... Hi there!
Let me introduce myself. My name is Amber, I am a new Scrapbooking Teacher for Precious Treasures. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you, and lots of fun scrapping times. I am a stay at home mom of 2 girls, one of which is a senior, so Scrap, scrap, scrapping I'll be.
I love making papercrafts, some would say I play with paper and glue, and I'm willing to share my ideas and borrowed ideas with you. I have listed a variety of classes at http://www.ptdiva.com/ on the calendar. Check them out, and visit the store to register, or email me at amber@ptdiva.com. When signing up please notice the list of tools to bring, and check out our class samples by the register. It's time to start thinking of gifts for those special people in your life, handmade gifts are the perfect thing to give!

Kid's Workshops will be held on one Thursday evening each month. Sign your kids up with a friend.

Next Classes are:
Basic Scrapbooking 1--Thursday, Sept. 10th 10am-11am
Basic Scrapbooking 2--Thursday, Sept. 10th 11am-1pm
Basic Scrapbooking 2--Thursday, Sept. 10th 6pm-8pm

Paperbag album--Tuesday, Sept. 15th 10:30am-12:30pm
Kid's Workshop--paperbag album- Thursday, Sept. 17th 5:30pm-7:30pm
Scrapping with artwork--Tuesday, Sept. 22nd 10:30am-12:30pm
"Beer Books"...soda too--FRIDAY, Sept. 25th 7pm-10pm

Try to sign up early, and if you really want to take a class sign up and tell your friends, we need at least 3 people to make it happen--don't hesistate!

See you soon!
~Paper Hugs,
Amber







No comments: