Wednesday, September 2, 2009

PLAYING CATCH UP

I have been playing catch up at work this week. We keep getting tons of boxes in of all the new product from CHA. I LOVE the new Jenni Bowlin Coordinations textured card stocks. We got in 100% off the Coordinations lines. All of them. We now are a Core store for them. If you have not seen their hundreds of different papers stop by as they are all put out at the store now.

If you have not signed up for classes we have so many that have been added. I even signed up for three of them!

I spent last night taking senior pictures. I love how they came out. If you live in the Omaha, Nebraska area and need senior pictures taken email me at amy@ptdiva.com as it is the perfect time of year to get those outside shots.





























No comments: