Sunday, September 20, 2009

KC FOR THE WEEKEND

I made a trip to Kansas City this weekend just for a much needed break and had a wonderful time. Liz watched the kids and they went to the pumpkin patch and had a blast. I slept in today till 10:30 today and got up went to Starbucks then to the open air market which was a wonderful day! The fruits and vegetables at the open air market are amazing and I even found a few things for the store at the flea market section. Stop by the store tomorrow and check them out.

This sign cracked me up!
Yes....the metal flamingos came home with me.








Gas was cheap there.














These iris' were bigger than my hand. So pretty!



he loves me...he loves me not...


Cars on display at the open air market.

Lots of olives

Lemons were so cheap there


Not for sale but I was drooling. LOL











Very fresh honey at the market...

No comments: