Thursday, September 3, 2009

MOVING SALE IF IT IS ON HERE IT IS STILL FOR SALE 168 dodge

http://omaha.craigslist.org/gms/1357579712.html <----click here for the ad I am moving again and have a LOT I need to get sold. It is all located at 168th and dodge in omaha, nebraska. I put an ad on Craigs List but had too many photos for it so I am planting them here. It all HAS TO GO as I move next weekend so if you have any interest in anything let me know ptdiva@ptdiva.com Twin retro duvet cover $10
rolling craft table $50


Decor $25 ea

Folding patio set 2 months old $100
Is in Fremont



Pictures $15 EA


Misc curtains ans rods. Have wavery green ivy valances (4) and one darg green heavy valance left and lots of decorater rods. White curtains sold.


3 Millenium Diamond rings, $400 each or 1000 for all three


Brio train Table $50


3 Chicago Pictures $100 set




Large Metal Can $15


Horse $25


Shower curtain, rug and curtain hooks that I did not even get hung yet $20


curtain, hooks and rug all olive green





Pennsylvania House Couch $250 or best offer





$150 or best offer not junky ones like sold at department stores it is from NFM

No comments: