Tuesday, September 15, 2009

PLAYING CATCH UP

My Internet has been down at home for over a week now and finally COX is suppose to come tomorrow night to fix it. If you have been emailing us it also has been bouncing so please retry after Thursday. It has been such a pain and I have called them every day just t0 get the run around after I finally get to a real person. LOL (doesn't that irritate you?)

We have been so busy at the store putting away all the new stuff that is coming in daily from CHA and having so many classes going on at the store that it is always a hopping, fun place. We love the new location and the coziness of it.

LIZ: (my daughter) has been doing kids birthday parties every weekend at the store which has kept her very busy. She does such a great job.

PAUL AND KAELA: Paul is now a Waterloo firefighter and I cannot wait to get photo's of him in his uniform to scrapbook. LOL The kids are moved into the basement of my house now and I lost my crop room and have to work on turning another one into a crop room. I have not gotten moved back to Elkhorn yet but should be by October. Kaela (my new daughter in law)has been helping me out at the store and does a wonderful job. She is such a sweetheart. We have been working hard to get things arranged so we can make room to get the stairs done to make another level of the store as we need the room.


TWINS: The twins are back to school and Zacheus is playing EVW football so stay tuned for pictures.

No comments: