Friday, May 8, 2009

BLOW OUT SALE 20-80% OFF EVERYTHING PLUS SOME RACKS AND OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE

We are having a HUGE sale and there is 20-80% off everything until the end of June. No we are NOT closing! We have a big trade show in July and we are looking at moving to a bigger bay at the mall to expand our store as you all know we are bursting at the seams. So we want less to move also. We also have closets full of fixtures if you are looking for any. No paper racks other than some of the ones from My Minds Eye that paper stands up in. I will be at the store all day Saturday in the crop room as thats my day off to crop so stop by if you want to see any of the racks. There are some rolling office chairs someone can have as we are finishing the rest of the crop room with the leather ones. I may dig up some more stuff as I am spring cleaning! :) The sidewalk sale is getting bigger and bigger!

I also have one vending machine and one rack of cards with rack and the cards for sale together.

Stop by Saturday as next week I will be taking photos of the fixtures and big items and putting it for sale on Craigs List to make more room.

No comments: