Friday, May 15, 2009

YES WE WILL STILL BE DOING THE HEARTLAND HOP AND GARAGE SALE

I was flooded with emails and yes, we will be doing the Heartland Hop and the garage sale. We will be working day and night making sure the move goes smoothly and we are up and ready for the Heartland Hop. We just cannot share where it is yet as the management asked me not to say anything yet as they have to evict someone. Trust me I cannot wait to tell you all. :) It is a bigger spot which you all know we needed and we will have a bigger crop area and access to a crop room that holds over 50 people to hold our big crops. I could not even sleep last night thinking about it all!!

So PLEASE come help us clean out merchandise and save big bucks as I don't want to move it all. It will be a big enough pain to mo move all the slat wall and hoping I can hire it done. If you know anyone looking for work and has a good back have them call me 763-9675 or email amy@ptdiva.com.

No comments: