Friday, September 10, 2010

ACCIDENT

Well it was quite the accident as I just heard from the adjuster and there is almost $7500.00 in juts body work and they have not received the engine estimate yet. The frame/unibody had a lot of damage he said, so they may total it. :( I love my polka dot car.

I am feeling a bit better today and got some great pain killers. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) Just very happy to be alive right now as it was a HUGE buck deer I hit and if I would have swerved I would have hit another car head on. The funny thing about it all is I was at Miss Vicki's and the last thing she said to me was watch for deer and I had only been a couple miles from her place and had the accident.


1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh.. I just feel horrible that happened.