Wednesday, September 8, 2010

VERONICA'S PROJECT MAKES CRICUT NEWSLETTER

Hey everyone, Veronica the Cricut instructor here! I got a big surprise today when I opened my Cricut Chirp newsletter. One of my projects was this week's message board highlights. The coolest part is that this project was a simple gift for one of the new teachers at my kids' school. I had such fun making it and it seemed to come together so easily!
Here's the link to the newsletter if you want to check out the mention. Mine is the one that says "Teacher's Lunchbox and Note Cards."
http://www.cricut.com/newsletters/volume.aspx?ID=277
Here is a picture of the actual project:

As a reminder, I have three Cricut classes coming this Saturday at Precious Treasures. I am doing a Gypsy class at 10 a.m. followed by a Cricut Expressions class at noon and an advanced class at 2 p.m. You can see the full descriptions at http://www.ptdiva.com/ and please call the store to register. Hope to see you there! ~ Veronica Rosman

No comments: