Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"A FUNNY" SO TIRED BUT CAN STILL POINT OUT A GREAT PURSE

Last night we had a big group of customers come about 5 minutes before we closed and I was so tired as I had been on my feet for 15 hours straight already. When I was checking them out at the register I kept typing things in wrong and finally got the order in correctly and ran the credit card. While having the customer sign her receipt I told her she had the cutest purse. Lindsay and I just laughed as I can be sleep walking and still point out a cute purse. hee hee I have such an addiction and Lindsay does too. Probably why we work well together. She goes back to college in a week and I sure am going to miss her.

Today when I got to work Veronica called me to tell me about a new purse line called "Miche". They are a line of purses that you can change with magnetic covers. I checked them out online and they are adorable! https://www.michebag.com/pages/how-to

No comments: