Monday, July 14, 2008

SHOP LOTS WHILE I AM GONE!

Take 25% off regular price items* if you mention "bloggers special" until I get back July 22. Please shop lots and lots as the more that gets sold the more room we will have for all the new stuff that is coming in from the trade shows.

Heartland Hop bags are there at the store so stop by and pick yours up.

If there is something you want me to look for at the trade shows email ptdiva@ptdiva.com. I will add photos to the blog of the show while I am there. So keep checking back. Also will post the cricut cartridges and take preorders at the 40% off as I have had so many requests but no guarantees as to when they will be in.

I will miss you all!!!!!!




*excludes gift certificates, handmade items, wondrous scraps, and ND items.

No comments: