Thursday, July 24, 2008

NEW ITEMS IN TODAY coach key chains and beaded purses

We had these last fall and they went fast. I just got 24 more of the keychains and negotiated a better price as last year they were 24.99 and this year I got 20% knocked off. They are only $19.99!!!! I had mine break as I caught it in the car door and took it back to Coach for repair and got $65.00 in store credit so this is a HUGE savings. They make great gifts. Get them while they last!


You have to come see the hand beaded purses. They are breathtaking! There are 12 of them. One of the booths sold beads at the CHA show and they were selling the displays at the end of the show. They said they sell for up to $300.00 in some areas. I am selling them at my cost plus 10% as a bonus buy for you. They are only $29.99. This is a one time deal. Starts Christmas shopping now. I cannot accept any other coupons or discounts on these as they are priced so low.

No comments: