Monday, July 28, 2008

SOMEONE HAS A HUGE HEART!

Ruth and Zacheus on the bus to camp:


I just found out yesterday Ruth and Zacheus were going to church camp and they left this morning. I got a call yesterday that someone paid for church camp for the twins. I did not sign the kids up as it is over $500.00 for them to go and with gas prices and medical bills coming out our ears we just could not afford it. Someone has a HUGE heart and paid their way to camp and I would love to thank them. The twins could hardly sleep last night knowing they got to go. Liz had just got back from the high school church camp on Friday and left with the twins today to be a camp counselor. All the way to work Zacheus kept calling me to tell me where they were and I had to put some cold water on my face when I got to work from crying. I already miss them. I am sure they will have fun as I loved chuch camp when I was a kid. It was a good week for it also as with the Shop Hop going I have to be at the store late every night.

If whoever paid their way reads the blog, our family cannot thank you enough. God will have an extra jewel for your crown when you get to heaven. :) *hug*

No comments: