Thursday, October 30, 2008

MY BABIES ARE GROWING UP :(

Since the twins were born I have always dressed them to coordinate for Halloween. They have been Pooh and the honey pot, Minnie and Mickey, Football player and cheerleader, raggedy ann and andy etc.

I had ordered the blue wigs earlier this year for them to be Thing 1 and Thing 2 for Halloween. Well the last couple weeks I have been looking for them everywhere and could not find them. Last night I searched the whole attic and hey were not there. We finally found them as Ruth had them hidden in her room. She told me she did not wan to dress like Zacheus anymore as she was too old. It broke my heart to see my babies were growing up. I told her if she wanted to wear something different to trick or treat she could if she would just wear them for the school parade and next year they can pick out whatever they want for costumes. So tonight I brought home the costumes I had made at T-shirts Plus (who does a wonderful job) at the Gretna Mall and everyone was oohing and aahing over how cute they were and now Ruth wants to wear it for trick or treating too. Now if I can just talk Paul into being Cat and the Hat and going with us Trick or Treating. LOL



Their faces were painted as they had a big Halloween Party at School today

No comments: