Thursday, October 30, 2008

NEXT........

As you all know I thrive on being busy and I am looking forward to this Saturdays 12 hour Christmas Card workshop day as I am taking the day off. I have cards due for a card swap on November 5th and also have 12 2-page layouts due for another swap. I will be very busy! We are adding more card swaps and page swaps to the calendar on www.ptdiva.com Also this month Scrapbook Club starts over again for another 10 months. If interested in joining email ptdiva@ptdiva.com


TWO MORE WEEKS UNTIL CHICAGO!!! woo hoo!!!! If you are debating on going book your flight ASAP as they keep going up the closer it gets to the date. You do not want to miss this trip as Christmas is my favorite time in Chicago as I LOVE store windows. I remember as a child going downtown with my grandma and just being drawn to decorated store windows. If you ever get to Village Point check out J.Crew or Francesca's sore windows as they are always wonderful. Or better yet check out Precious Treasures store windows as they will make you smile!

No comments: