Thursday, June 3, 2010

Another Example of a cake made with the Cricut! (Using only the Storybook Cartridge)

8 and 10 inch stacked cake made for a church function last week. Decorating time took less then 1 hour, using only the Storybook cartridge. Bottom layer was white and top was chocolate. I covered mine in a homemade fondant (I teach a class on that too, lol) but you could use a cake covered in just any frosting as well. I used my gypsy and baby bug for the design/cutting.

Jessica here! Only one more week before my first Cricut cake decorating class at Precious Treasures! I am getting so excited for it, too. There are a few spots left, so call to sign up ( (402) 727-7706) today.

Oh, and if you don't have something to carry your cakes in, why not order one of Amy's Custom Cake Carriers? They are just darling!

No comments: