Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ON THE HUNT, HAVE ANY PRINTERS DRAWERS???


I have been on the hunt for about a year for an old printers tray cabinet. I finally found a man who had one in his garage and he was willing to sell it. It is now at Precious Treasures but it needs THIRTY more printers drawers to fill it. If you have any let me know or if you see them at garage sales etc. please pick them up for me. I want to use the cabinet for all the eyelets, brads, buttons, embellishments etc. that we sell individually.

I spent all day today cleaning all the drawers and they were like mud as it had been in this garage for many, many years. YUCK! Tomorrow Lindsay and Ruth are going to come help me sort out embellishments and I am going to touch the cabinet up with some stain. I am so excited about it as our individual items are so popular and we can now carry so many more.



LOOKING FOR 30 MORE OF THESE DRAWERS





No comments: