Monday, June 28, 2010

TIP / IDEA Decorating your scrapbook totes and bags

I never like plain black bags and need to show my individuality. We sell an awesome glue called gem-tac that holds gens and other embellishments on fabric. You can use fabric paint, acrylic paints, use your cropadile and punch holes and add eyelets and weave ribbons through. The possibilities are endless. I took a class at CHA about 10 years ago on embellishing bags and I have been doing it ever since.

Punched a hole through the bag with a cropadile and put the stem of the flower through it. Added gen tac for extra strength
A BUNCH of us bought these bags at a crop Saturday as they were 40%off! I had to bling mine so it did not look like everyone elses. I cannot wait to see what the other girlies do with theirs. If you decorate a bag send me pics. amy@ptdiva.com

Ribbons are fun to add to zippers and straps

No comments: