Monday, June 7, 2010

IDEA/TIP LAYOUTS WITH CRICUT

Veronica had Cricut classes at the store Friday night so I dug out my cricut, blew off the dust and gave it a shot. Veronica is so much help and such an inspiration as I am so challenged when it comes to electronics. I got 38 pages done in 2 daysusing the cricut. We have so many cartridges at the store you can use while you are using the crop room. We have 4 machines and you just need to bring your own mat or purchase on at the store.
My favorite! The Cricut cartridge is called a Childs Year and I am hooked on it. There is so much more on it than the package shows also.
Lots of sleeping pictures of little Ruth as she has been so sick.


Liz graduated!


CHA in January


My poppies that FINALLY grew this year!




The rick rack, dots on the paper, title and tabs were all done with cricut.










No comments: