Monday, February 18, 2008

4 DAYS TILL THE CROPPING WEEKEND IN KC!

I am a little excited about our cropping weekend in KC! Vicki and Jan are teaching classes at it which will be so much fun.

Today I spent the day at the oral surgeon. Hubby had to take me home as they put me totally out as it was so bad. I had a terrible tooth ache in California which is the second CHA show that has happened at. I am wondering if it has something to do with CHA??? Everything is falling apart ever since I got a hysterectomy. I went to the dentist twice in California and was at the surgeon this morning bright and early to get it out. How can something so small cause so much pain? We were watching the movie Castaway with Tom Hanks last night and he pulls his own tooth out and I was at that point over the weekend. Well it is out now and I look like a chipmunk! hee hee


1 comment:

Micki said...

Hope that you have a fabu time with us!